Galvan Roofing Does It Right
The quality and attractiveness of your roof has a lot to do with your home’s curb appeal and its perceived market value. A roof takes up 30% to 40% of the visible exterior of the average home, so it goes without saying that a great looking roof makes for a more appealing property!
Galvan Roofing specializes in a variety of roofing solutions, from asphalt shingles to tile roofs, as well as metal roofing. Plus, we use superior products from great manufacturers, including Certainteed, Owens Corning, and Duralast.
We Won’t Rest Until You’re Fully Satisfied
Galvan Roofing backs every job and every customer with a workmanship guarantee. If we make a mistake (and that’s pretty rare!) we’ll make it right! And, as always, every new roofing system comes with our manufacturer’s warranty. So, how could you go wrong? Choose Galvan Roofing for your home roofing needs.
The Galvan Roofing “Process”
High quality roofing work requires discipline and the adherence to best practices. Our talented team of roofing technicians uses time- tested, proven processes for every roof installation. Plus, we’ll keep you informed every step of the way.
1. Galvan Roofing will assess your roof conditions and explain what’s needed to keep your home and its contents protected from the elements of southern Texas’ unique weather conditions.
2. Galvan Roofing technicians will inspect every aspect of your roof – from the condition of shingles to the integrity of the flashing around your roof penetrations, such as chimneys, skylights, and pipe vents. We’ll scrutinize the condition of fascia around the eaves of your roof; accessories like rooftop-mounted solar panels, vents, and gutters. Galvan Roofing photographs the parts of your roof exhibiting damage or vulnerabilities, then we’ll discuss the options for replacing or restoring your roof, including products and labor costs.
3. Galvan Roofing will review the scope of work with you to make sure you’re comfortable with the project and the price. Once we agree on terms, we’ll detail the plans for the repair or replacement work.
4. Galvan Roofing works with you on a start date for the project. With you, we’ll decide where material should be dropped off when the trucks arrive.
5. When construction commences, you’ll know what time to expect us for the old roofing “tear-off.” When we see what’s underneath your old roofing, we’ll determine if any repairs or reinforcement to your roof decking is called for. If there are problems, Galvan Roofing will fix that too!
6. Your new roof will be installed without unnecessary delays or distractions due to other projects we might have underway. Don’t worry, we have the crews to treat you with the highest priority. The average time for a Galvan roof job is only 1-2 days!
7. Galvan Roofing is never careless when it comes to leaving your property in pristine condition. We’ll pick up all the old roofing material down to every nail we pulled out, and we’ll haul it all away. Once our job is done, your property will look impeccable!
8. Once you’re fully satisfied with your new roof, we will process final payment and finalize the warranty for your new roofing system.
From the first call to Galvan Roofing, to the completion of the work, we’ll communicate with you so that you’re aware of what will take place each day while we work expeditiously to get things done.
What to Look Out For…
Bent, broken, misaligned or missing shingles from wind conditions
Tile roofing has cracks or fissuresParts of your roof deck are warped
Rain water spills over your eaves
Roof shingles have lost their top layer of protective granules
Your roof is streaked or stained indicating bacterial growth
Critters have scratched their way into attic spaces
Parts of the roof retains standing water or leaks have penetrated into
your home’s interior
Accumulation of debris from foliage or fallen limbs on roof
Types of Roofs
The most popular roofing material in Texas, asphalt composite shingles typically come with a 20-to-30-year warranty. Good quality asphalt tiles installed properly by Galvan Roofing can last beyond 30 years! You know your job will be done right, too, because Galvan is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and is CertainTeed ShingleMaster Certified.
Increasingly popular in Texas and around the country, metal panel roof installation requires special know-how and Galvan Roofing has that unique skill set required to install metal roofing properly on homes, agricultural buildings, and commercial structures.
Clay, terracotta, or ceramic tile, this elegant roofing material is more costly than asphalt shingles, but it’s one of the most practical and long-lasting types of roofing. In southern Texas, where homes often reflect the style of Spanish influences, barreled tiles complement the character and history of our region.
Common to most commercial buildings, flat roofing is occasionally a feature of homes in Texas, especially modern architecture. Galvan Roofing knows flat roofing techniques and materials, as well.